1. Log in to your DirectAdmin Account.
2. In the Account Manager section, click on the MySQL Management icon or type MySQL Management in the navigation filter box. The option will appear. Click on it.
3. Under database text, click on the database for which you want to create a user.
4. Under Users, click on Create New User.
5. Enter a user in the username field and a password in the password field or use the generate new password icon to generate a random password. Then click on Create.
A new database user will be created, and you can copy its details in a safe place.